Wednesday, January 2, 2008

LIBERATION: TOP OF 07'

I know this kinda late but we only two days into the new year, here's my top movies and albums of 07

Movies:

1. The Great Debaters
2. American Gangster
3. No Country for Old Men
4. Eastern Promises
5. Superbad

Honorable Mention: Reno 911: The Movie (yea, i had to put this)

Music

1. Lupe Fiasco - The Cool
2. Common - Finding Forever
3. Kanye West - Graduation
4. T-Pain - Epiphany
5. Jay-Z - American Gangster

Honorable Mention: Ghostface Killa - The Big Doe Rehab (better than More Fish, but not Fishscale)

This list is comprised of only the movies I saw and albums I heard. If I didnt see or hear anything else that probably should have went on this list, it probably wasnt important.

1 comment:

Nola.Divine said...

I CANNOT believe you gave Reno:911 an honorable mention. That movie doesn't even deserve recognition in your blog.

Now excuse me, while I go rinse my eyes after reading this foolishness...